However, the article suggests that all of us wear certain colors because of our own life experiences, and favorites.
For example, several people could enter a room wearing similar colors, and yet each one has varied reasoning for wearing that particular color:
• Their go-to color;
• Reminds them of a loved one, for whatever reason;
• Brings comfort, relaxing;
• Was their nickname growing up;
• Enhances their appearance;
• Appeals to their sensibility;
• Reminds them of their favorite song, movie, publication, artist;
• Has that ahhhhhh appeal,
and many other explanations.
What are your favorites, and why?
Changing Minds (2019). The Meaning Of Colors. Retrieved From http://changingminds.org/disciplines/communication/color_effect.htm