Corporate America Veteran
A Life-Long Learner
MBA, Project Management
- Animals (cats especially)
- Reading in general, British mysteries and Shakespeare in particular
- Old movies and television programs (Perry Mason, Hogan’s Heroes, M*A*S*H), UK programs (Especially Inspector Morse series)
- Christian, classical/jazz/rock and roll and old-school country music
- Technology (I’m not a whiz-bang expert, but enjoy learning)
- Chess (I’m still a novice)
- Good clean fun
Easy-going personality, love of life.
Author on Amazon.com
- “Encouraging Words for Higher Thinking” (published 2021)
- “Basic, Effective Marketing Strategies – Bringing Value to the Organization” (published 2014)
- “Management Handbook From A Corporate American Veteran” (published 2013)
- “Organizational Behavior” (published 2013)
- “Conflict Resolution: A Range of Approaches” (published 2012)
- “The Duty to Warn Revisited” (published 2012)
I certainly will. Thank you!
I noticed you have numerous articles that would be of interest to teens and families. We have a website, http://www.FamilyFirstAid.org, which I believe would be a great resource for your website visitors. Please check it out and consider adding us as resource to your blog list.
I haven’t come across additional literature. The researchers may be testing to see if their hypothesis is accurate.
Hi Vikki.. regarding the Menieres article, do you have evidence that there is to be any further research? I have attempted to contact the researchers but to no avail