Let us eliminate the following particulars from guilt:
- Social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- Political ideology, and
- The individual’s socioeconomic aspects.
The blame is on individuals who are out of control because of:
- A dangerous mental health, for whatever reason;*
- Personal failure, whether real or imagined;
- Narcissism (i.e., A need to feel/appear important);
- Lived in an unhealthy environment during the developmental years;
- A cruel desire to take advantage of the distance among members on the social media platform(s), and
- Saved the best for last: A serious relationship with God is non-existent.
When these individuals enter society, all of us are subjected to their ill behaviors.
And sometimes the results are tragic.
*There are individuals angry for the sake of being angry. The anger serves a purpose.